ATC335
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdufrene
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC335 View Post
Hi drivers,

Just picked up mine this morning. My dealer, BMW LAVAL, had a promotion lately, the PPK1, the performance exhaust, carbon spoiler and black grilles. 2200$ plus time and taxes, ran me just under 3000$ for the whole kit.

My e92 335 sounds amazing, really hauls more I find in the mid to high rpm's from what I've experienced ( as opposed to some of you... I'll update in a few days) and the exhaust gives one hell of a burble when I take my foot off the gas.

DAY 1. I like the sound and look of the new exhaust (bigger tips, chromed). I LOVE THE EXTRA POWER!

That's my first post ever,
Bonsoir Ã* tous mes amis Montrealais!

For $3k why didn't you go the Dinan route?
Well, like soliditude explained, I chose that path for the warranty issues. I know Dinan guarantees their parts, bit I have a CPO with the new 200k warranty valid until 2017... I really didn't want to mess with that. I also liked the fact that fuel consumption was guaranteed not to increase and the car doesn't feel tuned... It just feels faster and sportier in a stock kind of way. My previous car was a 2004 Carrera and I never want to get away from that stock power, delivered smoothly and progressively. Also, for a little less than 3k, I got more than the tune and all BMW performance stuff like the exhaust an the CF spoiler. To me, that's worth a lot. When I want 400 horses, I think I'll change the car and buy one that has 400 horses on the sticker. But all the other tunes are soooooooo tempting with those high numbers...
Appreciate 0