View Single Post
      04-23-2007, 09:34 AM   #7
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
11/06 build. I got in this morning , no problem. Fired right up. I am going to Stett Performance at lunch to pull codes before I mess with the dealer. You guys said "exactly what happened right before mine died". So, this thing could die, for good, anywhere anytime? Shiv, at Vishnu wants to look at my code print out. He is unsure. Your responses seem to make it clear.I guess mileage really doesn't matter. 6510 on mine. I will frig'n get a 335 or better for a loaner! Just, I think, got approved for oil cooler install and this shit.
Just remember, its NOT YOUR DEALERS FAULT OR BMW's. BMW is at the mercy of the stupid vendor. I forgot this for a bit, and looked like a real ass, and there was no excuse, I deserved to be . Your dealer WILL HAVE TO upload a new update into your car to make sure that isn't the problem. In other words, if you give them the car, they do the update, and then teh car is ok, they give it back to you and it goes to shit again a day later, and it goes back to them and its the fuel pump, DON'T GET ANGRY---that is just the process they have to go through.

Hope that helps, if not, sorry for blabbing
Appreciate 0