View Single Post
      05-20-2007, 11:40 AM   #58
drw1926
Bimmer Mann
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1983 320i; 2006 R1200GS

Cool

Hi all, I just kind of stumbled onto this thread. Normally I hang out at bimmerforums.com, they have a pretty active Hawaii thread going there. Usually they post about a couple of meets/month. Here's the link: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...play.php?f=184

FYI, I'm in the Army as well, currently at Ft. Leavenworth, KS but will be arriving in HI by July 1st or so. I've got an old (but mint-condition) 83 320i (E21), and just bought a brand-spankin' new 335i (sedan)...haven't even taken delivery yet, it' supposed to dock in Charleston (SC) tomorrow. I should have it by the first week of June, get to drive it a couple of weeks or so, then I have to put her on the boat (again...) Haven't decided on a shipper yet, but hopefully they will be able to have her there within 30 days of dropping her off (on the west coast.)

Oh, here's the specifics: Monaco blue, Terracotta leather w/dark wood, Steptronic A/T (hey, it's the wife's car...!), Sport & Prem pkgs, Comfort Access, rear sunshades, and Sirius. (I want to be prepared if/when they get Sirius working in HI... ) List price was about $47,450, gettting it for about $46,500.

Looking forward to some meets & G2G's with the rest of the Bimmer-freeks on Oahu!! Oh I also have an R1200GS motorcycle, if anyone has a "Beemer" also...

Greg
Appreciate 0