Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
wtv u get remember to add a rollcage if you plan on getting buckets

as we mentioned previously. safety first
Ha ha ha you won't forget this one soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
Hello there. Went to dealer for some software update this morning. Saw a drop dead gorgeous 335xi MSport in Estoril blue. Absolutely great looking car.

Anyways, happy new year.

Ken what is this I read about a track only car? If serious, have you considered a Lotus. They're not as powerful but handle like go carts and are cheaper than the more finicky handling Vette
I kind of forgot this option, thank you for reminding. Now can we put an LS3 engine in that sucker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
um i would just like to add that the zr1 is currently the fastest street car to lap Laguna Seca...

i think that means something
I agree it's ultimately faster, in the hands of an expert driver. Not sure for the ordinary folk like me

Thing is as Chris mentions, it will carry much higher speed into entry of the next curve, therefore needs more braking and with more front weight bias, could even mean slower exit speed than a z06. So convinced the z06 won't be too far behind, while being easier to handle. Slower tracks may even give the z06 the advantage.....

But to be clear, BOTH cars are pure animal on track, really
I rode in a C5 vette once at Calabogie and that thing was like strapping an effing jet reactor to your ass!