MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Some Zaino Questions and commets.

I have used Zaino for over 8 years now and I should own stock! But anyhow, I'm thinking of trying Z14 to try and shine up my headlight covers but I need some advice,

Also, I'm thinking of trying Z12 for the outside of the front windshield only. No tints, but I wasn't planning on using it other than on the front windshield. Comments?

I ran out of Zaino car wash this weekend and had to buy Meguiars NXT car wash. For me, it was substandard compared to Zaino. Unfortunalty, they only had a big bottle ao I will be giving it away to anyone in the 94597 zip code. Nothing against Meguiars, but I need to just give this away.

Anyhow. No shipping, and no driving far away to meet you. Just buying this crap is enough trouble. Otherwise, gargabe can it is.

Danny
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0