03-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #7
madmax95gtr
FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow007 View Post
That's whats up, my M2 exhaust just came in yesterday. I was still hesitant in buying it, due to the price, but from the video it doesn't sound that bad. I have the VRSF dp and I'm quite sure that bi*** is going to be hella loud!!
Yeah I think your gonna like it!! I was a little curious as to quality base on price but ill tell you I have been in the car modding game since 96 and I've had expensive hks ti exhaust on my old car and quality is jut as good! Btw when you install a few things to take note on.

First this can easily be done w some jack stands or ramps... Prob ramp the front then jack the back.. Loosen the down pipes from exhaust rest that end on a bucket while you take the muffler hangers off... The exhaust weights a lot and you don't want to drop it on your face! Secondly when your installing the new one make sure the smaller of the two pair of gaskets goes on the down pipe the lager pair goes on the ends that connect the muffler to the mid pipe. The last gasket is obvious where it goes..

Oh and do not tighten any bolts completely till its all on... Check for alignment then adjust mufflers and use the bracket that goes between them to align and position them then tighten everything up. Pm me If you would like a list of tools needed. Or any other tip or info for that matter.

Good luck and enjoy! I know I will!!

~Bruce

Last edited by madmax95gtr; 03-17-2013 at 08:48 AM..
Appreciate 0