View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #8
e90drvr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Graphite/Terra 330i

Sorry that it wasn't clear. (I'm refraining from just posting this guy: )

Here's what I did:

I coded my parking lights to stay on after everything else is off, that is, they stay on until I lock the car. The following code in the FRM enabled that:
Code:
COMFORT_ACCESS_LICHT
    aktiv
OPTIONEN_SL_ABSCH
    wert_01
Enabling that caused the KOMBI to alert me every time I opened the door after shut down that my lights were on. Since I set it that way, I didn't need it reminding me; the following code in the FRM disables the warning:
Code:
LICHT_AN_WARNUNG
    nicht_aktiv
On that note, can we make a plan to create a new code list? No offense to the author(s) but the current one on Google Docs kinda sucks. The information is very useful but the formatting and maintenance are not. On top of that, I've requested write access several times and have received no reply.
I'm going to put together a new one of the codes I've set which will include things like 'SL until lock' and 'SHD without KL15' (mine needed this set even though I haven't heard anyone else complain that their sunroof doesn't work after ignition off) and anything else that is missing. I think it'd be really great to compile all the information into an organized manner with some tabs or links maybe. It could also include translations and common vocabulary. Does anybody else see it this way, am I alone here or missing something?
Appreciate 0