View Single Post
      12-03-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
RFT ... No thank you .... on my Z4 3.5i they cost me 2 cracked wheels I will never touch another RFT as long as I live.

Sorry BMW, your competition (Mercedes Benz) tried your RFT idea then gave up I wonder why. My plans had been to purchase a new generation X3 as my DD then the cracked wheels, RFT and disappointing service of a US Dealership, Customer Service in Canada and the USA as well as follow up by my local BMW dealership spoiled all of this and my DD business went to MB (more details in my Z4 garage on the cracked wheels).

The only reason I purchased this 2012 M3 is it does not have RFT also I have driven BMW's (now on my 7th) for over 25 years. For my money RFT should be an option and not a take it or leave it deal on all other BMW's. Period. You may sense my anger toward the RFT idea and you not be mistaken. You would feel the same after being stuck 2 days in a small town USA spoiling your vacation being lied to by BMW dealerships and in the end paying close to $1000.00 on new wheel, installation and expenses for the fun of it.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 12-03-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Appreciate 0