04-10-2022, 10:22 AM   #9
Luper52
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E90

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
I had the same experience as you with the first roach I saw in my e90. Huge one crawling on the headliner. I forgot exactly what happened with it, but I think it got killed when it eventually showed up again.

Few months back I moved to a new apartment and for some reason the roaches here are ridiculously fast, so it was actually quite a surprise to discover this thing zooming around in my passenger footwell was a speedy roach. I wasn't able to kill it, instead it disappeared, until a week later when I was parked up away from home, he reappeared. I opened my passenger door, and scared it out the door. I then brushed it off the side of my car and drove off. Made sure I saw it still running around on the pavement before I left.

I also got the raid roach and egg killer and haven't seen once since. I've also made a bigger effort to make sure my car isn't a place roaches would look for food. I think the most recent roach showed up after one of my friends left a wrapper of a sugary snack on the rear floorboard (real work of a genius), so I couldn't see it and didn't know it was there… because who leaves trash in somebody's perfectly clean car??

Instagram - YouTube
Appreciate 0