10-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #72
Mr. 5
Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Right now, I use Rotora 6/4 piston calipers in the front rear, so my setup has changed quite a bit.

I initialy changed the pads to get rid of the dust, but now I don't give a crap about the dust because I'm all about performance. And, I have gunmetal wheels so they do a good thing with hiding the dust.
If you can't find the pads then contact Zechausen Racing and David will hook you up.

BTW, Axxis pads are great pads. I had the deluxe on my M3 and the dust is hardly anything. The ultimates have better performance but more dust.(not as much as OEM though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlife View Post
mr 5,

1/ on the website link you provided i found the REAR pads you are using (the semi metallic posi quiet pads). but i could not find the same FRONT pads that you listed for your car:

all i found for FRONT 335 pads are: Axxis deluxe advanced street pads, and the Axxis ULT street pads.
they list the ULT pad as their high performance street pad. note that the rotar life on these ULT pads appears much less than the deluxe advanced street pads.

2/ i live in south america and imported parts prices here are very inflated.
question:
a/ are you using after market brake pads because they are better? cheaper, or both ?? and
b/ what do stock 335 pads cost approx in the states

thanks

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0