Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
I have no iPhone experience and got a Moto Droid at the beginning of the year. I'm quite happy with it. The only thing I don't like is: 1) battery life because I pull a lot of data and stuff and 2) the physical keyboard. Battery life is what it is with these types of phones, though. They have so much packed into them and you can do so much with them that shorter battery lives are kind of expected IMO. I think the keyboard on the Moto Cliq was pretty decent but that was about it. If they had that keyboard on the Droid, I'd be happy. I just use the virtual keyboard and I'm fine with that. I don't care about the directional button thing becuase I never use it.

I have a BB from work. Except for the keyboard, it's pretty bland compared to the Droid. I much prefer my Droid.

Apparently a limited number of early-production Droids had a much softer physical keyboard. I have hard keys...mediocre but still function and an overall great device.