02-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
very nice. i liked how you didn't go with a full blackout. the gunmetal goes well with your E90's paint color
Thanks, I had a tough time deciding on the color scheme but knew I didn't want to do full blackout. Really happy with the way they 2-tone turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 4 5 T 4 M 4 N View Post
looks awesome!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Yea they show up great in sunlight it looks like.

I love my Lux but they sure are weak in the daylight and up close at certain angles (obviously not any fault of Lux). These seem to be stunning at any angle, any distance, day or night..

Interesting they are yellow, I bet no one notices though if it's only head on. Good call on the lights man. Seriously awesome.
Thanks! Yea the Lux were awesome while I had them and by far the best bulb option in my opinion. I think the yellowing is just the way LED's are made and they will always have the yellow back. Unless you're looking for it you can't really notice the yellow. You really have to kneel down and look directly head on.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0