View Single Post
      04-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #15
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
I've been in a few accidents (more than I care to count, all from others misdriving), and let me tell you that your car is far from totaled and a car is only branded rebuilt only if its been totaled before and repaired/ inspected.

It does suck that the accident happened to your new car but at least nobody was seriously injured. And as for the guy that kept trying to buy his way out of the shitty situation by saying he wasn't at fault it kind of a douche move. Of course, all of our insurance companies say to deny any fault at the time of the accident.

If you are seriously concerned about the depreciation value of your car, I would suggest you look into an attorney to start up a diminished value claim (basically would be suing the driver/ drivers insurance company to compensate you for the loss value of your vehicle if you were to sell it down the road).

In the end, I'm sure you'll be covered for all the repairs (based on your story of him running a red/ yellow). Find a reputable shop to get your repairs done and call it good, you wont even be able to notice it. If the sideskirt was damaged, I would recommend upgrading to some mtech or m3 side skirts .
Appreciate 0