View Single Post
      12-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
demer11
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Car wont crank, accessories work, insrument cluster doesnt turn on except air bag

I drive a 2007 335i. I have no idea what is wrong with my car, just drove up to massachussetts from queens ny. Car was driving fine. About 3 weeks ago i got my water pump and thermostat changed and the mechanic shop left the light on in my car, battery died and they jump started it, since then the locked active steering indicator has been on. I know it needs to be reinitialized at bmw but it never was a problem starting and stoping the car. Now after a day being on vacation my car wont start, wont crank. I tried disconnecting the ibs wire, jump starting my car, took the console apart and tried starting the car in nuetral, checked fuses and they are fine. I doubt its the starter because i never had trouble starting the car before, always fired right up. Btw my car has 95k on it. Plz help, anything i can do on the fly? Because tomorrow im going to have to rent a uhaul and dolly and take it back to ny, 4 hr drive.....
Appreciate 0