Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
The wheels look great (having them on Kev's car is a big plus too) but I'll be honest. For the price, it still seems a bit steep to get a set and have them powder coated. While I know, since I've been following the thread for a while now, that the quality of these wheels is a little better than that of its Miro and VMR competitors. Trying to justify spending almost $400 (w/o the sale price) more than the other two probably isn't going to fly (at least with me). Also, please take a look into better powder coating options. $100 a wheel is REALLY expensive compared to places like SupremePower who only charges $65 a wheel, or EAS who has 3 other finishes available standard, all for the same price as the standard hyper silver. So now if I was going to buy the same set of gunmetal color CSL's, I'm looking at an extra $100 for the quality of the rims (which is justifiable right now but might not be after the sale price ends) then I also have to shell out an extra $400 just to get the color I want?

You have a great product and I'm sure the ones down the road will be just as nice, but when you said you'd be in the ball park in terms of price of the other companies, you must have meant in the neighborhood that is 5 miles away from the ballpark. Your (regular) price is almost 50% higher than the rest out there.

my $.02
Those are the real OEM ZCP, not the reps, they are just using it for illustration purposes.

By the way, I thought this style is called Style 163M instead of 127M?