Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AluFelgen View Post
Miro/VMR wheels sell everywhere for $899/set. Our prices are only $100 more per set and is well justified. Our engineering, manufacturing and R&D is far beyond anything our competitors can match right now. So for only $100 you are buying a product that is clearly in the same level as OEM and you won't have to worry about any replica side effects that you`ll most likely worry about with other brands such as vibration, out of round wheels, easily bent/cracked wheels, or finishes coming off. Our position in the market is not to offer the most affordable replicas, but to offer the best ones.

As far as the optional finishes, thats all they are as of now, optional. VMR has been in the market for several years now and they are able to stock and offer several finishes of their CSL at no additional cost. Be sure that on our second batch we`ll offer 2-3 different finishes as well at no extra cost.

On the powdercoating, we cannot offer it for $65/wheel. Remember, our job right now is to offer you a product at the highest possible quality. We will not offer a mickey mouse powder coating just because the product is a replica. We`ll offer only the best powder coating finish if the customers so desires it.
And like I said, at the sale price, its well justified for the extra $100 for OEM quality. I just had hoped you guys could've gotten a better price on the powdercoating since it will most likely be VERY popular. $65/ wheel isn't for some "mickey mouse" job. Its top quality as well and since a company like SP sends a lot of wheels out, they get a good price. I just figured you would have pitched it the same way to a paint shop that if they give you a good price they'll be getting a lot more business from you because in all honesty, I could run down the street to my local body shop and get them done for $350 a set any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to take a dump on your sale thread, just trying to figure this all out/get all the info and make a few suggestions is all. Like I've said before, these are awesome looking/top quality wheels from what I've seen.

GL and if I find an extra $200-$300 bucks to spend then I might still consider getting these... guess I'll have to check back once I sell my current setup.

Also, we're you guys offering any Wheel/Tire packages. What about TPMS?

Thanks
Appreciate 0