07-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #10
Thumperx
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasillalov View Post
No, but the average high schooler knows that McPherson type suspension does not allow adjustment to caster angles, not unless you use caster plates.

Besides, the reason why (I think) you are getting attitude is because you were already given the answer:

EDIT:
P.S.: Do not attempt to insult The HACK. He is one of the few people out here from whom you can actually learn something worth remembering!
I disagree -like I mentioned before- I was asking the OP his reason why. That's why I avoided your answer, I did not need to know the answer. Unlike you that assumes most people know what you know, well I don't presume most people know what I know; hence, why the simple question.

He asked the question to opens the forum, which allows us ask for follow up questions. I knew the answer, but I do see my error (I'm big enough to admit it) of not being clear to whom I should have addressed my question, which was not towards the Hack.

I was not being insulting. The two words have the two completely different meanings. I do agree he's knowledgeable, but does not give anyone the right to give sassy comments without reply back.

I think I've explained myself clearly.
Name: Blanca | 07 E92 | AW-Blk | ZSP | Alcon BBK | M3 Bits | VM RR Links | Koni | UUC Sways | V5 | Dinan CAI | ETS IC | Fge DV | ER CP | Cyba | Raden. Exh | Mod Step | Trunk Drawer | Perf LED Wheel | Illum Dr Sills | IS Shifter | Parrot | Philps D1S | 6000k fog | MTECH RR | CSL Trunk | Aero | Roof Spoiler | PSS on BBS RS-GT 19s

Last edited by Thumperx; 07-25-2012 at 12:24 AM..
Appreciate 0