06-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #148
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Morristown BMW is prob gonna be my new BMW Dealer go-to. Picked up the parts that I needed today, which were incredibly priced (lower than what Tischer, ECS or even Autohausz had quoted everything at). Mike was the guy that helped me out and I would HIGHLY asking for him specifically if anyone needs BMW parts. I even asked him about upgrading my 335i with the M3 parts and he said there'd be no problem (I'll prob have to bother him about it, but he said he'd look into what would be required to get E9x M3 brakes onto my 335).

After I got the parts, we talked about our cars (he's got an E90 M3) and aftermarket mods. He said that if I ever need to go to a dealer, just to come back to Morristown BMW and give him the heads up. He explained that the dealer is mod-friendly and will do what they can unless your mods are responsible for the damage.

Nothing against any other dealers, but this was by far the best "Stealership Experience" I've ever had.

P.S. -- Fuck Park Ave BMW. They've got an incredible Service Facility (it's not on-site at the dealership), but the people are the "by-the-book" kind and if there's anything on your car that isn't BMW-made, expect them to void your warranty.
Appreciate 0