07-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
Glowin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 35 & 335i now - M2/M4 next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
This is a plea to Vishnu to do something about their website... It is a shame that such a remarkable tune is not supported by a decent website...

To get the info we needed to do the update, we had to look in the following places:

5. Info on testing Canbus functionality: E90 Post

I think all of this info and links to Youtube videos should be in one place on the Vishnu page, clearly labeled and not in a forum format...
Also, there should be a library of old firmware and maps...
As a new user, I'd totally agree with you, I had the same issues, and can recall doing exactly the same thing as you. Very frustrating it was.

No web designer's even needed. We're talking about organization of the info only so that it's all in one place.

Heck, even have it still link back to here, but at least just put all the links on one page, instead of requiring users to come and search around for all posts in this forum started by Shiv...

Anyway, just curious, for point 5 above, is this the link you're referring to? If not, do you mind posting it? I'm not sure if mine works, other than the fact that I can see the half engine light come on when I press the gas pedal for a second, and then again, and it goes off. I want to actually test it and make sure it's functioning correctly in reading codes, as well as deleting them, but so far, it's found no codes (which I suppose is a good thing!)

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244072

Thanks!
Appreciate 0