11-25-2012, 04:27 AM   #224
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawn05 View Post
Maybe its a matter of it only just being installed and not having enough time to properly adapt but that should not be boosting to 15.5psi on a conservative stage 0 map. I am far from an expert on these matters but I would expect at least 245rwkw from a 'tune only' 335i on that dyno.

Before you get any further work done to your car, I would get Peter to re-dyno your car in a few weeks to see if it has stabilized.

Also, mileage shouldnt have that much of an impact on performance, considering that it would have been serviced by even BMWs minimal standards. If it was 200,000kms, yes.
Hmm yeah I hadn't thought of that, but Adrian and Pete didnt mention this could be a cause. I do know the car has new plugs, air filter and lubricants 2k kays ago so it cant be any of these items.

No-one pulled 240kw that i seen with just a tune. There was one jb4 with tune only that pulled around 210 by memory before the hpfp was causing havoc.

A 335i with a jb4, afe intake & AR DP's just pulled 240 though (it also suffered from power dropping off....)
Appreciate 0