07-02-2010, 11:26 PM   #18
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
You're right, I'm so sorry. How could I have been so naive. I shouldn't have been thinking about the possible loss of life that could occur when someone runs red lights, weaves all over the road, and drives at twice or more the legal limit. I should have been thinking about what is more exciting for those drivers! It is much better to get off by risking innocent lives and jail time as opposed to racing on a track.

There is absolutely no circumstance, ever, where someone should drive lik that on public roads. I hope they catch these guys and crush their cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
i totally understand your POV, and it is 100% correct

but deep down i believe that has to be the greatest thrill to have in a car possible. If i had a month to live, i would buy a supercar and go on a highspeed pursuit, even though its the dumbest thing i could ever do, running from the cops on the interstate with a bad ass car would be amazing

inb4 all the saints on the forum flames me for it, after their cup of coffee and newspaper before heading to their job that requires a perfect moral compass and they never done anything wrong
+1 on the above

i see both points of view. but deep down inside it is kind of exciting to see two supercars duke it out on the streets... its like watching rambo. i mean i dont think i want to kill someone but man would be fun to carry two machine guns and throw grenades all over the place like rambo... this is the stuff of movies !! i wouldnt mind being a hollywood hero or punk in real life once in a while.

on another note, as much as i admire these guys, i dont think i have the balls to do what they did... so my hats off to them. i'd to scared shitless just thinking of what they'd do to me if they caught me doing something like this here.

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0