11-16-2012, 08:00 AM   #19
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali FlyBoyZ View Post
Well, I sure didn't until yesterday, lol.

Funny thing is yesterday morning as I was driving to work, I saw a black cat sprinting down the road. As I got closer it darted right in front of my car. My first thought was, "oh sh!t" lol. Needless to say about 2 hrs later I experienced the HPFP fail. It's actually very scary for the car to shut off while you're on the highway. Especially in Washington DC with these SUPER aggressive drivers. Oddly enough after mine cut off, I cleared the 6 codes that came with it and it started back up. My destination was only maybe a couple miles away so I continued my drive. During those 2-3 more miles the car would cut power for maybe half a sec then come back on. Pretty scary stuff. I have an 07 335i e92 mt with a little over 81k... most likely will be trading this car in after this incident.
Car looks familiar. Did you buy it last year from Assterling BMW? Also should be CPO. i understand how you feel about getting out while you can out of the car. They do have end of the year specials with 3500$ off incentives, maybe you can get into a nice M3.
Appreciate 0