adrian1480
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435icp

Thumbs up JB2HR + 335xi. OMFG.

See topic title.

JB2...win.
I've had the JB2 in my car since October (car purchased in June). Taken out only for trips to the service department for various updates.

Have loved every second of ownership of it. Don't know what I'd do without it (thank you again, Terry). As with all of the JB2 owners I've encountered, never a limp mode or CEL. It's made the driving experience much more fun and makes me keep the car in "DS" mode. lol.

H+R. Even more win.
So anyway, I received my "H" and "R" from Terry earlier today. Installed quickly (once you do the process once, it's like falling off a log). As soon as I started her up with the "R" switch on, I knew there was something different about her. She was growling at me. I jumped in the car and rolled to the gas station to get some 94...stopped by the local Autozone to pick up some NOS octane booster. Didn't do anything until I got to the freeway ramp. SWEEEEET MERCY. It's not even the same car that it was with the always-impressive JB2. It's...a monster.

The roll-offs. OMG.
I did some 40mph roll-offs up to ~105mph on the freeway here in Ohio (about 20 degrees outside). It was "OMG" power. I pulled up next to a few cars going 65...floored it. "OMG" power. It's almost silly to know what I can do with this car now. I feel like a kid in a candy store with no employee to stop me from jumping in.

Thanks again, Terry for the help buying and for the product. Highly recommend the JB2 all by itself...and the H+R when you're ready for the real magic.

You'll be saying "OMGWTFBBQ" too.

(JB2HR is my only car performance modification to date)
The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly, who know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who, at the best, know the triumph of high achievement and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Appreciate 0