11-24-2020, 08:16 AM   #96
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladooo View Post
Hi everyone, just to update, got the Wagner Catted Down pipe for my e92 N55 335i 2012 RHD, pictures attached

Happy to report on this latest version, as I believe there's been a few, had no issues with the flange sizes or o2 sensors location & fitment.
Driven approx 200 miles since & no error codes

Installed myself & most of it went smoothly, luckily no rusted or seized bolts/nuts/sensors/connectors etc. However, it still took many hours due to the very tight access to the bolt on the clamp at the turbo as the engine mount/bracket is literally right under it!
Also, initially had a slight leak at the left exhaust connection, see pic, & found that removing the "Flange Steady Bracket" gave that additional slight clearance to seal properly! This issue is similar to what "Dan_Q" reported.

Thank you to everyone that helped & "Freelo" for the review & agree with the improved sound & performance! The smell also increased slightly but not unpleasant at all.

Regarding the performance, with MHD stage 1+ with upgraded FMIC & intake, the performance increase overall throughout the rev range was great.
But now going to MHD stage 2+ with the DP the gains are more mid to high end rev range & the car also now slides/loses traction more than before so definitely need a tyre upgrade next!

Will update after few more weeks of testing & if anything changes.
Congrats, the downpipe looks great

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0