vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wright761359
Yes,there is one just of the m,M1 at Junc 20,at a small village called North Kilworth.It is blinding!,people drive from miles around to use it.
It's like having 5 jet washes aimed at your car at once.
Would recomend it!

I've got to say that I wouldn't use a touchless car wash myself- I'd rather do it myself by hand, as the above photo shows.

I suppose it's great if you haven't got time to do that yourself, or just can't be bothered.

However, I don't believe anyone who says a touchless car wash is 'safer' (ie won't produce swirl marks like hand washing will) or is 'better' (will remove the dirt that hand washing won't) than washing your car by hand, because that just isn't true.

As long as you make sure the car surface has plenty of water on it as you hand wash the surface, you won't have any problems.
If you use a good quality polish/sealant afterwards, you'll have long-lasting paint protection.

I've used Autoglym & Meguiars cleaning products & they have worked far better than any touchless system.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0