View Single Post
      02-25-2013, 11:30 PM   #11
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Wynn Buffet is probably the best buffet atmosphere wise... Also be sure to try Hash House a Go Go, there are a couple on the strip...ridiculous breakfast food at a great price (get the corn beef hash mmmmmm..) Ka is pretty damn impressive, you wont be disappointed. I'd go to 'O' at the Bellagio as well.

Be sure to visit Fremont street to see all the crazies and watch the light show at the top of every hour...I also like gambling at the Golden nugget, it has retained its vintage charm and usually has cheap tables at all hours.

Beef wellington at Gordon Ramsey's steak house in Paris Paris is definitely unique and I'd have a cocktail at the Top of the World bar up in the stratosphere after sunset to admire the view, if you aren't into drinks then eat at their revolving restaurant.

Exotics racing is fun but for the money it goes by lightening fast...I did 6 laps in a 458 Italia and only remembered 2 of them lol...I'd rent an exotic and go out to red rock park and drive the scenic route if I were you.

Check the Bellagio fountains a couple times a day, the show changes every hour, Go see the treasure island show too. I enjoy the shops at the venetian and the forum at Caesars for shopping but Aria has some pretty unique shops too, lots of artwork and sculptures.

If you have a rental I'd go drive it up to Mt. Charleston if you are looking for a change of scenery, its about an hour from the strip but will be a beautiful snow covered forrest in a mountain range...feels more like colorado than the desert.

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0