View Single Post
      09-24-2009, 10:37 PM   #29
idoknowthelaw
Rep
Drives: 745LI

The Law

Good Evening, first let me start off by saying I am a Tires For Life Customer as well as an attorney. The Tires For Life Contract the Dealers sold was illegal, read the filing above I did. It violates Transportation Article Subsection 15-311. It is up to the dealership to make sure that the Mechanical repair Policy or Service Contract they offer is properly insured & approved by the Maryland Insurance Division..and if it was, we wouldn't be having this discussion on this forum. You see under this statute the customer is supposed to be able to make a direct claim against the insurer listed on the Contract not just the administrator Millenium...Whoops there's no Insurance company listed...Now if this was an oversight by the Dealership or Millenium misrepresenting themselves, it doesn't matter. The law is there to protect the consumer from exactly this, a ponzi scheme that leaves the paying consumer with a worthless contract. Can anyone say "Madoff"... so you see, or at least an attorney will.. every customer will receive a full refund...ITS THE LAW
Appreciate 0