12-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #8337
Mit_Boost
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by napeHbNYC
Also before CEL popped up, car ran kinda ruff when cold started.
From this, it sounds like you're clearly having something fueling related. Recently my car was having trouble cold starting and constantly running lean, no matter what tune (from my PROtune to the Stage 0/Stock Map). Turns out I needed 6 new injectors since I had the original ones in from 2008. Fuel trims are always in check and it's now running super smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napeHbNYC View Post
^^ thank you guys. So should I check Injector for the third cylinder since that is the one throwing the code?

Car is still under factory warranty till Dec 22 and than CPO, but I'm not sure if I will have time to take all the mods off before that.
If someone has INPA, then can check if the injectors are operating within acceptable range. If you have Warranty (especially the original manufacturer warranty), get that car in a dealer ASAP so you could possibly have any repairs covered.

Any idea if the dealer you're going to use is mod friendly? Some dealer's in the Tri-State hate mods, others don't mind as they're clearly not responsible for any of the failures/have been installed correctly.
Appreciate 0