View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #330
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenskid24 View Post
George, happy new year!!! i just wanted to thank you for the prompt shipping on my order this week. I purchased...the tarminator, 303 cleaners, 303 protectant, and Nattys red paste wax. Its my first time using paste wax, so that should be fun. I read good things about it on DU so thats why i opted for it instead of the cheaper blue wax from poorboys.
Any suggestions? would i follow the same procedure as i do with EX-p sealant and other liquid waxes??..
i also wanted to ask you a question about my headliner which is dirty from when i had wheels in my car. I guess they mustve rubbed the headliner and left traces of dirt which i just noticed recently. Should i use a toothbrush like instrument or would a terry cloth with some 303 do the trick after some rubbing??? i dont want to leave a worn look on the fabric, so im a little weary on this.
once again thanks George!!
Pete.
Pete,

Happy New Year to you as well. Thank you for your recent purchase and continued support of Detailed Image.

Regarding Natty's Red application, Derek80 on DU made a great post on how he uses the Natty's Blue paste wax. Same recommendations would apply, the Natty's Red is just going to have better optical clarity and works well on both light and dark colored vehicles. Here's a link on how to maximize any of the Natty's Paste Waxes.

For the headliner cleaning, what I'd suggest doing first is spray a mist of your 303 Cleaner on a microfiber towel, and blot the dirty area. You want to avoid scrubbing too hard on the headliner for a couple of reasons. 1, you can stretch the material to the point where it becomes an eye sore if you scrub too hard. 2, you don't want to spread the dirt and contamination around further than it already is.

If you need some deeper cleaning than the blotting. Then use a soft bristled tooth brush and try not to agitate the area, much further than the stain, and blot with a microfiber towel to dry and pick up any loosened contamination.

Hope this helps! Thanks again Pete.

George
Appreciate 0