tscdennab
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW  [6.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Congrats on the kit...There are so many places to hide the module and you chose that one! Also why did you take out the trunk button and replaced it with a switch for meth? There are so many other locations to install a switch and now you taken the function of trunk opener out! Also the dual nozzle adapter hose looks to be stressed on one of them and that might be a leaking issue there in the future...Cant really bend the fuel line or else the push fittings dont work and hold the fuel line in place...Other than that have fun with meth!
Thanks...I installed the controller in 2 other locations until I decided on that one. And after much thought, that's the best location possible. The modifications are not permanent, not one drill was made (except in the trunk so I can move it when I will find the correct settings. But I think that location is really nice.

I did not remove the trunk release button...I just didn't have that option when I bought the car (yes, in Europe this is possible)

The push fittings are temporary anyway, I will replace them with metal press fittings but they are slow to arrive.
Appreciate 0