View Single Post
      11-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #483
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
Latest update was my car was arriving at the dealership Tues night or Wed morning, and I would get delivery today or tomorrow. No word from the dealer as of now.

If you write that letter, I will definitely sign it. Maybe others will too and we can do it petition-style. The only questions is what do you/we want for compensation? Top-of-the-line floor mats? $100 gift cards for the "BMW Lifestyle" shop?
i suppose we could do gift cards to parts department. the dealers usually give floor mats to you when you pick up the car. at least ive always asked and they have always given them to me without a fight. im thinking more along the lines of additional discount off the price of the car. maybe im being too ambitious. if we get our cars next week there probably is no need to contact bmw canada. i dont think we have a big enough case (i already got the dealer to give me perf front grills), if you haven't got any compensation yet, i would discuss with the dealer. however, if it gets delayed again im willing to push a bit and see how far we can go. we can always ask bmw what they will do to compensate us for the mistake made. my dealer said 2 weeks but most likely 1 week. today marks the 2 week timeframe for me...
Appreciate 0