03-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #8
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 lci 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by J80WYA
Just to let you know im based in Chelmsford Essex, so any recommendations to a place near me would be great, thanks!
In that case kindly leave your keys on top of the passenger front wheel, il drop my car off to you and a few grand and il take it off your hands lol, im in chelmsford aswel havent seen you drivin about yet but sure i will, you have exactly what im after next.

Edited to say that AMD in thurrock are supposed to be the best round here, go on their site, you get a rolling road before and after and if your unhappy with the results they take the map off and dont charge you a penny. Ive always been on the fence about getting a remap done but i know alot of people that have done with no problems at all.

I am probably wrong but did they not make a 335d e93 because of too much torque for the chassis, so a remapped 330d would probably produce more torque than a standard 335d would?