View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #16
Wei718
Major
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
that is a rim offset issue! That would suck!
Yeah, unfortunately those wheel makers won't release the offsets for this set. It's alright, I'm gonna make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
You can fit a ton especially with PRE LCI. With my LCI I ran a 285/30 on a 11.5 rim and the axles on the PRE LCI are 8mm shorter per side.

It comes down to how bad you want it to fit. A little bit of fender work and a but of camber and it will work just got to fuck with it
Yeah, I was reading things about the Pre LCI and LCI's axle being slightly different. I'm sure I can make it fit better but having gone through quite a few Hellaflush setup's on my previous car and wasted ton's of money from trial and error I am pretty much done with it.

I actually did some fender mods this past weekend but it's still not enough. I chose to trim/shaved my fender versus rolling since I can't see how it can be rolled due to the double metal and the slight curve. Then there's tons of urethane silicone inside the lip that might interfere when rolling. I said F it and grab my dremel to trim away lol. It's a lot better now but still needs more finessing.
Appreciate 0