doctordel
sultan of swage
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe, Arrow A8

Garage List
2007 335i coupe  [0.00]
Custom 335i Tuning in Florida

For those of us in the Sunshine State who are already looking at adding more power to their 335s, you probably have been following Vishnu Tuning's thread on their Xede device. The link to the thread is worth your time if you have not yet seen it. In short, Vishnu tuning has successfully developed a software upgrade that has the 335 developing over 335 bhp [I]at the wheels![I]0-60 in 4.2sec, 0-100 in under 10sec. Vishnu Tuning is well respected in the Evo and WRX turbo tuning fields and their developer-Shiv-is extremely knowledgable and highly respected in the tuning community.

If you are interested in the Xede then the optimal setup involves a few hours worth of custom tuning on a dyno after the installation of the unit. Vishnu Tuning is located in Northern California and, since most of us would rather not drive there, Shiv will perform local installations and custom tunes if there are 5 or more cars to be completed in the same place on the same trip.

Check out the thread and send me a PM if you want to get on board. I am in contact with others who are interested and Shiv as well. We are looking at mid-December as a target date.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31578
Appreciate 0