05-14-2007, 04:14 PM   #133
val3ntin3s
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post
Whats up bro, ED is the way to go. Whatever the price is, one thing you can be assured of is you are getting the very lowest possible price and the experience is awesome

Man that wait for the Kassel was brutal though. Us guys with 335i's got a double long wait once the ship made port because the cars were sent without the software update but they wouldn't release them until it was done. Next time we should get the car at least a week sooner like the 7's and 5's did.

Anyway, overall I am loving the car. No major problems yet and still on the origional HPFP.

Nice to hear from you. How's the car been treating you?

I still can never get enough of that sig of yours BTW
ah i didn't even know the software update was done on ours haha... no major problems here either, although it does burn through some oil fast i've got about 8500 miles on my car and had to fill a quart in twice already... one before an oil change and once after other than that it's been a blast driving that thing.... what area in so cal u live in? maybe we've ran into each other already and didn't even know it.

i catch myself staring at my own sig sometimes..... she just never stops! and thats not a bad thing

2012 F10 535i | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Wood Trim | Anthracite Headliner | ZPP | ZSP | Tech | Rear Sunshades | SiriusXM
Appreciate 0