01-14-2013, 03:51 AM   #14
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Andrew,

An excellent read.
Make sure you get all of these issues ironed out absolutely as soon as possible, so that there is no negative experience to driving the car on a daily basis.

We all know that you are quick to make a decision and I wouldn't want you trading in such a stunner just because of a creaky seat, the next time something else comes along!!!

I've heard one of these on the road only once and it sounded spectacular. Far better than the C63 (Sorry Si!) in my opinion, have they done something different though? Or do you think that may be mostly the placebo affect of putting the SLS on such a pedestal?

I imagine your car was previously owned by a millionaire/footballer, etc - given the life it seems to have had in it's relatively short existance prior to your ownership. But as you said, the next owner when you do sell it (Hopefully you manage at least 9 months this time!! ) is going to be making the best decision of his life; there absolutely won't be a better example on the market with the same mileage.

Last question, if and when it does go: Where on earth could you go from here? It'd have to be a step back down surely. Which begs an aside: Maybe this means you'll keep it quite a while?

Rgds
(You jammy jammy bastard)

Dave