View Single Post
      02-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #6
Engie8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Here are 4 videos I took for a potential buyer. My apologies, I'm not an expert with the camera.

In this first video I wanted to show you when I got the headlights I had done some extra coding to the car. As you will see, when you hold down the unlock button all of the windows will open. When you hold on the lock button all of the windows will close. I also took some footage of the interior in this video.

This is the video of the revving.

This is a video of the angel eyes. When I had the coding done, I programmed the angel eyes to be the Daytime Running Lights. So when you unlock the car the angel eyes will turn on as a welcome light. These headlights are OEM Xenon with OSS Designs angel eyes which are made of multiple LEDs so that they are bright and white instead of the stock angel eyes which are yellowish. Also the indicators remain off until you actually use them. That way the only lights that are on during the day or late afternoon are the angel eyes. They look sick! At night when the headlights turn on automatically they also will only be the low beams and the angel eyes. Also the fog lights are HID and I programed the car to be able to use the fog lights and high beams at the same time, in case you should need it.

This last video is just showing you that there are no errors. The light you see in the dash is just the seat belt light (I didn't have it on). I programmed the hazard lights to be European style which as you see flashes quicker. When you use the indicator they click at the usual pace.
Appreciate 0