10-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #123
Chriztofor
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i and '13 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by acthad View Post
I just spoke with the owner of thectsc.com, Klaus, and wanted to give him a customer service props. He made sure that my order was going to the right address.

Nice guy putting his kid through college, he's a former ZF Engineer and knows his stuff. He has been working with ZF for 32 years, now is distributing product as a small business.

He cautioned me on the mechatronic sleeve install, you have to love all the free install info he has posted.

Also he hand delivered my parts to FedEX after his last FedEX pickup out of his office. ~Nice.

So I got a transmission oil service kit with a new Mechatronic Sleeve, saved at least $200 over dealer prices! Thanks CTSC!

Will post how my install of the parts went later on.

Thanks again for posting this DIY!!!
No problem, keep us posted! Good luck!
If no codes are being thrown use Chevron Techron fuel injector cleaner (concentrate). It solves rpm fluctuating upon cold start-up. Also, for most BMW problems start off by scanning your car with the Peake Research Tool. It contains the actual BMW codes. If you want to register a newly installed battery for free (just buy a $10 cable) and google/download BMWLogger
Appreciate 0