View Single Post
      08-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Video Request: E90 Modified Stock Exhaust

I've searched but haven't really found very much so i thought it'd be nice to have a thread where everyone with a modified E90 exhaust can post sound clips. I've been wanting my car to be a little bit louder without dropping all the money on an exhaust so i was thinking of changing up the stock exhaust. I think i'm going to get downpipes within the next 2-3 weeks but for now it would be stock cats. What i was debating doing was either removing both the resonator and secondary cats, but i feel like that might be too much rasp/drone. Another idea i had is to remove the resonator and replace the secondary cats with a Vibrant resonator. I got that idea from this video which i think sounds awesome for a stock exhaust:

Anyways please post up any videos you have or any suggestions you have. I'd like a bit louder but no drone and not that much rasp. Thanks in advance
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0