djgandy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I like Kimi and Webber seems a decent guy.
The tyres that last about 10 laps are rubbish
BBC much better without Brundle and Jordan
Looked like they were driving in a Sauna today
Vettel should of just said the radio was broken and saved all the grief
Bring back the fuel stops, tyres that last up to 40 laps and get on with the racing.
Race at Brands in the UK
All my opinion of course....

Amen.

This new tyre shit is why I don't watch any more. F1 is meant to be about man and technology coming together to produce the fastest track cars on the planet. Instead the senile old Bernie seems to think it is fun that cars have to drive around on crap tyres, and the best car is the one that uses the least rubber, despite being given shit tyres in the first place. Tyres...how exciting!! It is a complete joke that they are deliberately engineered to be rubbish! The stupid one tank of fuel crap can do one too. It's so dull.

This of course was done to "make things exciting" after they killed the best thing the sport had, pit-stops. The pits was the greatest thing about F1, it opened up so many strategies and dilemmas for teams, and the chance for so many mistakes. Nothing like the fuel hose staying on, or not putting enough fuel in.

Next up we'll have artificial rain to make it more fun, or an oil tanker dumping randomly in the race. At which point the sport will be ready for export to the USA and no one else in the world will watch it any more.
Appreciate 0