View Single Post
      08-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #31
Beer Goggles
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92, 6MT, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by astris View Post
Defensive much? It's a box... not your mother's honor or a product you created or are trying to help sell... or is it? lol.

I don't recall making a single statement about the product, things blowing up, or other tuning solutions. So... yeah. A little edgy for a customer, haha.

btw, I own an e46 m3, don't think any of the piggybacks will help me much. Just an outside party making some observations. Some people happen to notice the same thing.

The quote above yours is one that should have been quoted. I'm not edgy nor car who owns what. I am simply pointing out that the claims people make aren't true, nor necessarily based on any fact.

When I look at the AF of the JB/TT they look pretty close if not giving the better condition to the JB.

I was one step from getting a TT, and Terry offered me to install it and if I didn't like it take it out in the same day. When I asked that of TT I got the "We don't do that" response. Nothing bad, just understanding how it worked and what it did, didn't make me think that one was "safer" than another.
Appreciate 0