View Single Post
      04-14-2009, 02:56 PM   #18
EnkreuzWheel
Rep
Drives: BMW/MB

I just want to give an our insight on the whole thing. (not trying to argue with you here)

Sometimes when you order a wheel we don't receive your order right away, and certainly this is not the case with every vendor. The vendor gets your order and possibly waits for other customers to order so they can place a larger order with us a week down the road or longer. Now with your case, the wheels were slightly delayed. However, your complaint about wheel lip being bent, scratched, and dented is not the case. The wheel you send back had a small chip about 1-2mm long due to freight damage. The picture you sent us of the box had a small puncture on the side.

Shipping company is at fault here but we tried to fix the tiny dent for you and you refused. You wanted a brand new lip, which we can understand. So you tried to file a claim with the shipping company which they denied because you signed for the package acknowledging the damage on the box. This process took close to 3 weeks. But you can hardly blame us for this. We waved all labor cost on fixing the wheel because we know you already went through a lot and just want your wheels. We understand your frustration, but I think you need to blame accordingly.

You opted to not buy insurance on the package before we shipped it. BAX insures all package up to $500. The Shipping company put the small damage on the wheel which you signed for but we can see how you would have missed a small puncture on the side of the box like that. We fixed it after your claim was denied (which they shouldn't have but they did). Obviously you ran into a little bit of bad luck, but I hope once you get your wheels back you will be little less frustrated.