Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 2010 535i

Garage List
2010 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Just curious........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfai34
Finally picked up my car tonight. Love the car but the service was another story. I am 24 and this is the first time I am purchasing a car on my own so expected the dealer to be shady
First off they tried to add an extra 600 dollars to my contract which I kinda expected but than they did the whole acting scheme of let me double check and than changed it back to the agreed price. Than later since they owe me aluminum pedals and carpet which were throw ins he gave me the carpet but than took my duty way bill which states he owes me the pedals and carpet. Lucky I asked for it back or else when I come back tomorrow to pay off the rest of hte car I am absolutely positive they wont give me the pedals. Aside from that mishap my navigation is not working which says please insert dvd even though I did I assume he gave me the wrong disc or something is wrong there. Finally after they took the car for a wash before giving it to me they took my flashlight and spare key holder. Sigh I hope they dont treat all customers like that. I finally appreciate the great service mercedes use to give me. But besides that the car is great. Love the ride can't wait to get it on the road tomororw morning.
Which dealership in California did you purchase your Bimmer from? In the next week or two, you will be getting a call from BMW and they will ask you to rate there service. If there is anything that you were not satisfied about, you should let them know in the survey
Attached Images

2006 330i Jet Black w/ Beige Leather/Sport/Prem/Step/Shades/Xenon/Logic 7
Appreciate 0