04-23-2011, 06:33 AM   #5
335iPSI
PSI
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Looks good! Your Hyperblack looks dark and has a nice contrast with the AW. I Really like that look. It makes the car look clean and not overly done "Slammed race car look".

I am starting to get confused. I am getting Eibachs put on my car on Tuesday but from reading posts on the B8's people were saying they were way to harsh for roads that would require Xdrive.

You seem to think it is a smoother more comfortable ride?

Maybe it rides different on the e92 than an e90, or maybe springs, no matter what shocks you have, feel rough at first.

Anyway, car looks great, I kind of wish this is the set I was going with....
I have put Bilsteins on nearly every car in my signature for a couple of reasons. Without a doubt, the Bilsteins ALWAYS give a smoother ride than the stock suspension and ALWAYS help the car react much quicker. The stock xi shocks will ride horribly with the increased spring rate of the Eibachs in comparison to the Bilsteins.

What are your reasons for getting the springs? If you don't care about the height of the car, throw the Bilsteins on a set of the i-sport springs and you'll have a mild drop with a great ride.