View Single Post
      03-20-2006, 01:07 PM   #53
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Ok so i posted that i asked that one guy out from my class. So whatever, we're talking.. went to see a movie last night. He stopped by my work on friday night..etc. Well i kinda think he likes me alot now. He told me that hes gonna stop by the restuarant tonight to see me and grab some dinner. Whatever, i mean its cool and all, but i dunno if hes pushing it you know. He tells me he cant wait to see me again, he thinks im incredible, and weve only hung out like 3x. yea we talk in class, but its not like i want a relationship or a boyfriend. After the movie last night, he was driving back to his place.. so i casually said, um i think your going the wrong way. Nevertheless, i think he felt stupid and said o.. i was gonna go back to my place, if thats cool. I was like o sorry i didnt know, so he ended up turning around. How can i not lead him on..? I like hanging out with him, but i think hes a little more into it than i am.
Tell him you love him, and that you were thinking what the hell, we should just move in together and consider marriage. Mention that you would like 4 kids minimum, given your heritage and propensity for large families. This would scare the shit out of 95% of guys - I know I would never call you back.