Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by val3ntin3s View Post
So i took my car in for service today for the annual low milage maintenance. I keep all my change in the ashtray and i had it FULL of coins. After i get my car back in the afternoon, i open the lid and more than HALF the change in my ashtray was GONE! I mean if you're going to take my change don't make it THAT obvious geezes... and on top of that they took EVERY single quarter that was in there.... talk about being shady... i guess it was my fault to trust people there and not take my ashtray out before i brought my car in, but man, i expected this kinda of shadiness at places like car washes, lube n go, etc... but not at a BMW dealership. If you take your car for any kind of maintenance i HIGHLY suggest cleaning out your change before you go.

And for users who's reading this and thinking it's only a couple of bucks, or they're hardworkers they deserve a tip, etc on a "free" service performed, that is NOT the point. The point is more about the principles of buisness than the dollar ammount!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Damn im about to work for them as L! Tech soon.. now u making me think twice on this dealership.