avenger2540
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pits200 View Post
Its hard for me to determine what would work for you guys since like I said, the ASTs have an adjustable endlink collar that can be threaded up and down on the coilover, it's a fantastic option. It gives me the ability to change the endlink connection by about 6 inches so I can't answer what is right for you guys.

Someone would have to do some measurements because if you don't have load on the car when finding out the length of endlink you need you are going to be off by a few inches once the car is put back on the ground it will put load on the bar.
Well to put load on the car while u find the length is not that hard, if u do what I did,I invited u to watch my video,so u can see the way I did it,I put weight in the car with 2 lifts,so if I do it the same way with the adjustable it will be right...
09 e92 335xi Alpine White, Saddle Interior, Sport pkg, Cold pkg, Comfort pkg, Premium pkg, Adactive Headlights, Black Kidney Grill, M3front, Mtech rear, M3side skirts, CF Performance spoiler, Kw v1, 19" M6 Replicas Hankook Ventus v12 evo...
Appreciate 0