View Single Post
      10-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

Looking for a e36 to photograph. Free photoshoot+exposure

I know this probably isint the best place to put this thread, but i figured i'd open it up to the e90post guys first before i post on other forums. If you have an e36 or have friends with a e36 who might be interested, shoot me a PM.

Now onto the details. I've been working with a advertising company and they are in need of photos of an e36 for a ad. We would like it to be an e36 PREFERABLY Estoril Blue (man do i love that color). But knowing how rare this is, we can settle for something else. The only downside is the car must look cosmetically stock. Small stuff like lowering,tint,exhaust, and maybe wheels is acceptable.

What do you get out of this? Depending on what they plan on using the photos for, your car could be in a magazine as an ad, or maybe on a local newspaper. Its up to their discretion what they do with the photos so i really dont know. In addition, I will also send you the high res images for you to keep.

The shoot will take approximately half a day. Location is yet to be decided but most likely around the OC. It will be the owners responsibility to meet me at the location the day of the shoot and have the car cleaned ready to shoot.

It doesnt get much better then this. Free photoshoot + exposure for your car. So if you are interested or know anyone that would be interested, let me know.