02-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #14
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellort_M3 View Post
My post said how you cannot make that assumption that my attitude towards them was bad prior to having poor service. You just assumed I always had a bad attitude towards them leading to my poor service, which is not the case.
I kept going back to parkview because it's extremely convenient for me and I always hope for the best when I go hoping for a good experience. It's posts like these that I read good reviews and makes me want to try again. Different issues arise and I want to see how they handle it. My last issue was not covered under warranty and Narith quoted me a price which happened to be below cost, he honoured that price and took care of everything. SAs come and go some are hit and miss.
Probably a lot of people try and get a top up when they are out of warranty. But that was not my point. The vehicle model itself was only under three years old at the time. So how can they possibly think that my car is out of warranty and not eligible.
I would buy oil myself and top up myself buts thats not the point. Every time I go, I do not expect to wait twenty minutes. There's the issue.
I don't think they are tired of my act. I just give them feedback of my experience. If they were tired of me, why would they advise me to go to their Toroto location. Because they know it's better.
I thought you said that they told you to go elsewhere? If they told you to go to Toronto then they would still have to deal with you is my point.
I don't mean to sound/be so pissed but I hate when people say something is "SHIT". If it was in fact shit then nobody would go there. YOU had a bad experience....thats different. They did swirl the crap out of my car but once I pointed that out they paid for the repair at Autobahn. I actually wrote them a letter after my very first service there complimenting everyone involved. They did a couple of things that were unnecessary but greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0