View Single Post
      06-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #15
squeezebm
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
I have owned a X5 3.0D awesome beast and i miss it still . Porsha im afraid until you have owned a land rover product you wont understand how crap they are my father has had 3 range rovers all purchased brand new and all spent to much time in dealer every one had at least one gearbox replaced and lots of other faults.I bought a discovery and it was the worse buy and biggest depreciating vechicle i ever have had .DIESEL PUMP failed week one gearbox at 9 months and on first service it had so many problems they booked it in for 4 days to go through a fix them piece of shit lost 9k in 12 months .never will buy another .

I currently have use of a 06 defender and that is junk it is like a swimming pool when it rains build quality is shit and drives awful .

please dont knock x5 they are very good
Just to add to that,i have also sampled Land Rovers finest and the motors are shite,RR Sport lovely to drive when it fecking worked,Discovery 3, wifey was left at home with no vehicle on a sat night and told to get a taxi to hire firm the following morning to pick up her Kia Sedona,when she explained that the hire car would be no good as she had dogs and horses to see to,she was told that there was nothing they could do and to contact Land Rover Mon morning !! needless to say she did,got a full refund on her month old Disco 3 and bought an X5 i could go on.......

Bm might have some issues,but they have always looked after me
Appreciate 0